Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kedai kopi wui see seng, the best Hainan coffee in Kajang

Howdy folk...

Long time never update the blog, here I am again, your all time favorite Cheras hot dick, due to work commitment, I need to travel a lot to Kajang, bangi and semenyih area. And now, I would like to intro u the best Hainan coffee in sg.Chua Kajang. This restaurant have more than 20 years history. I do eat this since I was kid. It's located same row with CIMB bank, opposite of Tai Kee food corner and nearby to Kajang famous spicy soup, that one I will cover in coming issue. The soup which u will never forget the taste...


What so special for this restaurant? Ok, first, this restaurant do not have any food stall, I mean those small small booth, can consider zero renovation, the boss one leg kick for everything, a real Hainan ah pek, this shop only sell Hainan bun, Hainan coffee and some char siu bao... After so many year still like that, he never think of make any profit, he just want to do whatever he like to do.. I call this "character"...




His Hainan bun only got steam version, no other option, u can choose butter only, kaya only or mixed.. Usually I'll choose mixed, his kaya is the best kaya I ever eat in my entire life. Not too sweet and not so sticky.. U know, Cheras hot dick only eat the best, this ah pek really put a lot of kaya. As what I told before, he just want to make sure his customer come back again, and he do achieve what he want Cus after so many year his restaurant always full with customer. Try to imagine the business trend now, the shop like this will die immediately if he continue do business like that but he just never care.. U can see from the photo below how "rich" is the kaya and butter... Really yummy..








When I was kid, my mum always buy kaya from his shop, I mean the old shop, since he is the ah pek with attitude, he don't like to sell kaya just like that, he will force u buy the whole book of roti/bun with him, Cus he said, only his bun can match his kaya.. Attitude.. Awesome.. Btw, he also maintain the same price lie 10 years ago, he rarely increase the price of his bun and coffee. Cool right?




Oh, talk bout his coffee, his most famous Hainan coffee, he do it the same way, u will never need to tell him kopi bing kao, Cus the coffee is kao enough, close to the taste of mocha.. I believe if he born in Italy then u might see another option in Starbucks "Hainan coffee" Cus he is just the coffee man, a coffee master, he is coffee steve job... Choose hot if u can take it, then u will understand what I'm saying... So kao...just like he put the whole bottle of coffee powder in that small cup.. The mixture of milk radio is just nice.

Do come and try this if u pass by sg Chua Kajang, if u come from the main road which is from Kajang town, after u come down from the fly over u might see one BHP petrol station, take the left of the traffic light after the BHP station, go straight until u see a shop row on your lef and u will see CiMB, turn in, same row with CIMB.

Btw, there is a cute girl sell roti few shop away... The roti she sell baked on the spot.. Guarantee fresh.. So do her ^^

That all for today, time for me to go home.. Caos..




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Jalan 6,Kajang,Malaysia

3 comments:

  1. well i'm craving kaya bun now. it's the old school favorite. but its now obvious that restaurants are cutting down the supply of kaya, almost by half. i'd love to visit this place for an awesome hainanese breakfast! if i can find it.

    Natasha
    http://picablocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! 1 correction. We don't call a Hainanese senior Ah Pek. "Beh Leh" is the right word.. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give the address lah ...

    ReplyDelete