Thursday, April 21, 2011

The review of fish head???

Yoyoyo.. It's a decade I never update my blog.. Sorry dude.. Just can't find anything special to update.. I've snap some of the photo of Miharja pan mee.. Which I shall blog it soon.. But let stick back to the main focus today..

What I would like to review today is the steam fish head in jalan chan show lin.. 3min away from Taman maluri, Cheras,... It's located in jalan empat, chan show lin.. On your left.. It's an end lot terrace link factory.. Previously it's in chan show lin Tiga (mean 3 in Malay) but too bad it's an illegal venue for them to operate their store.. The biggest failure for me this time is I forget to snap the photo of the outlook.. So u have to locate it yourself.. I believe if u dare to ask everyone in chan show Lon know this place.. (subject to u know where jalan chan show lin is)


Jalan chan show Lin is an industrial area which located in between pudu and Cheras.. If u come from jalan Tun Razak, (us embassy in your left) go straight all the wa until u see volvo show room, it's actually just opposite the old sg.besi airport.. I hope u get the idea where it Is.

Ok. Let me talk bout the food first, this stall is famous for it's chicken and steam fish head.. They have a very old history of serving this 2 famous dishes.. Beside.. The fresh vegi they serve also win my heart.. Let's have a look of the photo.






The one at the bottom of the photo look like vegi right??. I can tell u I'm not a vegi ppl.. I'm just another Godzilla which eat meat only but yet.. It make me feel like ask another plate of it.. So u can imagine how great taste it is.... As the upper side of the photo. It's actually the most famous chicken.. I can bet every cent in my wallet it taster better than any steam chicken u ever eat, nothing special on the chicken but what I recommend is the source, the soya source mixed with some garlic.. God must give him this special talent to create such a delicious source.. A bit sour but who care.. As long as u can feel it's full body taste inside your mouth... U keep on chewing and chew and u feel hesitate to swallow it.. The longer u chew the better the taste last.. Oh my god.. No word in English I can describe it beside FANTABULOS...

Let look mat then 2nd photo





What u call this? In Cantonese we call this " kao choi mun g yok" one of my favorite pork dish..taste a little bit salty but I would say just nice for me.. The vegi taste just nice if u serve wit rice.. We are Chinese so serving with rice always our priority choice.. (calling) boss one ore small rice.. Just can't stop eating..

Let look at the other photo and the last photo i snap





Here come the fish head.. It's fresh and it's big.. U will love it if u are fish lover.. The fish head is the size of your palm or it might bigger than your pam.. How do I justify my statement when I claim this is the best steam fish head in Cheras.. Try to imagine 12.30 noon until 2.30pm they got lot of client still Q up for this fish head.. P/s.. Most of them work in office which i think their lunch is around 12 noon till 2pm.. U can imagine how crazy it is...

I explore this place thanks to one of my fish hardcore friend.. He can eat everything in the fish which he can eat.. So whatever he say best I'll take it Cus he never disappoint me before.. Do contuse me I'd u can't locate the place.. And pls call me if u want to explore this fish head.. Highly recommend for fish dish lover...

Your beloved.. Jitco



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Jalan empat chan show lin KL

No comments:

Post a Comment