Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Food review Hand pull pan mee...

Ok, here come the 2nd food review, this one I gonna make it a positive review, let talk bout the history first.

My family and my relatives are Hakka, maybe because we have the Hakka blood inside we do like to eat pan mee so much. We will travel all the way just because we want to taste the famous pan mee (according to others recommendation)...

Today this pan mee stall I gonna introduce located in Sri sentosa, along old Klang road, a bit tricky to find, if u turn in from old Klang road, (old Klang road are kinda long) then u will see a signboard written Sri sentosa, the landmark for the junction is it got one traffic light and used car dealer lot, just turn in and go straight all the way, u will pass by some apt I.e avant court and bla bla bla, at the end of the road u will see petronas at your left and right in front of it got one junction for you to turn right, just turn right and u will see some very old shop.. It's actually facing the morning market aka wet pasar, the only thing u can rely on is the photo below or ask ppl when u reach the pasar, this pan mee shop got one wonderful name which 1000% not match with the shop condition.. Red tea cafe... What a joke, Check out the photo below




They dare to call themselves red tea cafe... In Chinese is hong char kun... What la, this shop look even more ugly than my grand mother toilet.. Or if u notice from the pic above u will see a very ugly hand writing written, hand pull smooth pan mee.... If u saw this, then congratulation, u found it.. Sometimes it'll block by tree so pay extra attention when u reach the pasar.

Ok, let talk about the food, this shop do not serve Chinese tea.. U know, all time famous Chinese tea ice.. They only serve herb tea. So it mean it will cost u more Lo.. They do sell some meat ball and pandan chicken.. This is a secret Cus now they don't serve menu anymore.. U so lucky to know this Cus u read my blog... The chicken and meat ball really not bad..

Back to our focus, pan mee, as usual I like it to serve it dry, for sure got soup option.. Let see some photo





Yes, this is how it look like, due to I quite rush today so I unable to show u how long for each mee... Really, they use hand to pull it until very long, so sometimes u need to cut it by your teeth, the soup is very rich with ikan billis taste.. My favorite although it a bit salty.. This mee they do put lot of sesame oil.. So u can smell it far far away, and that is the reason I always tempted to eat here although the environment really not good.. Try to imagine once the mee go in with to your mouth and the sesame oil just like turbo kick in.. Your tongue suddenly get boost 200 horse power, really will give u the vrooooooom feel. Btw.They only serve for dry type. With sesame oil. Which is the one I show... Halo, I only one person takan I order 2 bowl right...

The mee still as soft as last time, the sesame oil still look like they can get it at super discounted price (mean they really put a lot).. Taste.. Still the same... My favorite turbo boost, still remain... Do have a try if u drop by this area.. This pan mee do shown in Astro food program... So it mean it do "verify" by some other dunno what big S... They must have remove all the ugly table and chair while the shooting crew came and shoot the food program.

That all for my report, do call me if u really can't find the place... (I will scold u first then tell u where is it Cus I type so long to direct n yet u still can't find it)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Sri sentosa

No comments:

Post a Comment