Saturday, January 22, 2011

How to cook Maggie curry soup

Yo yo yo... What up... Miss my blog right... Today gonna write something Which no one do better than me.. I won't even shame to say that I am Phd in this subject.. As u can see from my title.. Yes, u got it right.. I'm talking bout how to cook Maggie curry....




U know.. Maggie curry is the best instant noodle.. Much better than another brand which start with Maxxi.... Especially the curry flavor, u know, I believe 90% of Malaysian do eat instant noodle before... Want to eat, eat the best, it's always my philosophy.. I do try other brand before but just.. Really cannot match the taste of this... There is sometimes I stop eating this brand due to they change the recipe from 3min to 2 min.. They even lighter the taste of the curry powder... Hei hei.. Some of u do not aware leh.. Now the cooking time for Maggie already reduce to 2 min.. Unlike last time 3min...

U know why those instant noodle maker request to cook it for 3min or 2min while the current technology allow them to get the mee ready to eat within 60sec? Ok, as my blog reader u know another knowledge again.. It's because they do study about human... Usually we cook instant noodle because we already very hungry.. The reason behind is 3min will make us feel the food more delicious.. It won't be too long and won't be to short which will make u lost the patient.... (based on "how do they make it" program in Astro )

Ok, let come back to how to cook it.. U all damn lucky Cus I am the best Maggie cooker... I do study this subject my entire life Cus this is the only thing I know how to cook. Even the mamak store also need to ask my advise... Sibeh geng...

Ok, let start.. What u need to prepare.. A bowl which can fit the pack of Maggie, just like below





Dont use those bowl too big or too small, why this bowl is important, it's because later u need it to measure how much soup u need.. Haha, dunno such thing right? Every time also direct pour from the pipe right? That why I cook better than u... Ok, just pour water which enough to cover the mee but not more than 1cm.. This is very important because if exceed it will dilute the taste of soup.. The recent 2 min cooking recipe very sensitive for the water level.. Ok, as per what the "how to cook" guideline which printed behind the pack, let boil the water 1st... Remember, water level is the key of everything...

Usually the water will boil within 2min.. Unless u use a very big bowl.. Pls refer to my bowl, it's just nice to fit it and as per what I quote on above paragraph, it can have the perfect ratio of 10:1 which is 1cm water cover Maggie.





After the water is boil... Put the curry powder 1st... Don't put the mee... Put curry powder Cus it will make all the mee have equal coverage of the powder taste.. Wait for 5 sec then you can put the mee inside.... The exact time for cook is after the water boil then wait for 3min and 30 sec... This is very important because this is the best timing which u can have the perfect Q of the mee.. Although the reference is only 2min but most of the time it's just too hard to eat if u follow straightly the 2min guideline.. 3min and 30 sec just too nice..




- ok, it's time to enjoy my Maggie.. Adius.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:My home

2 comments:

  1. I like my maggie a little crispy. Hehe. I only cook 1 minute. HAHAHAHA! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what,the maggie curry sold here in singapore has less of a powerful taste. Always have to go to jb to purchase my pack. Have you tired squishing the maggie and then let the whole thing simmer till the soup is thick? its an awesome comfort food on a rainy day!

    ReplyDelete