Sunday, February 13, 2011

The day of real estate agent.. A WTF story

This blog contain lot of dirty word.. If u are under 18 kindly stop reading or u must seek parent guide...


Today just not my day... After few day din sleep due to CNY cerebration.. U know... Open table the whole night.. Finally I can enjoy some sleep.. But oh.. I know I got lot of place to visit... I need to pass back the key to my client which wait for me in Damansara... I Aldo need to bank in cheque to few bank.. The worst part is I need to go to a jungle take photo which I got no idea where the hell it is...

Ok.. Wake up... My mum forgot help me buy breakfast.. Nvm.. It mean I have chance to explore some good food nearby my house.. I choose to eat the prawn lum mee nearby my house.. The food really not bad.. The only thing which I dunno is da price.. WTF, one mee and ais Chinese tea cost me RM8... U really thought u put lobster inside to make the soup ah.. Nvm.. I tell myself I only visit her shop during Chinese festive Season.. I not gonna blog bout it although they kinda famous.. That the consequences to make Cheras hot dick not happy...

After the delicious but expensive brunch.. Planning to bank in cheque in Taman Connaught since they have most bank in Cheras.. After I park my car and start to walk in to da bank.. (I need to bank in 5 cheque to 5 different bank) all da cheque machine "out of service" damn WTF !!!! The only one which din broke down is Hong Leong bank... Another WTF again.. They running out of bank in bank in slip... I personally think hong Leong cheque bank in system is da worst in the world.. Now my iPhone can touch screen and take photo.. U still require us to write the details and put in that funny looking bank in slip.. The best part is your bank never put the bank in slip in da bank... Tan Sri quek.. This is not da way do business.. Smemore u say u want to buy over EON bank.. Fxxk la... Kao dim your lousy kiosk system first..

Ater all the banking frustration, (I din manage to bank in any cheque) It's time to hand over back the key to my client... He told me he in Kota damansara now... Oh another WTF... I stay in Cheras leh... Nvm.. Service line mah.. Must provide some service.. All da way to damansara... Traffic jam.. Another WTF... It took me about 1 hours plus to handle back the key and finish all the stupid banking thing... I need to go bangi

My toughest task for today is to take photo of a piece of land and it's jungle... I got no idea where it is.. So I can only rely the google maps GPS of my iPad.. The search result out.. WTF... I need to pass the LDP highway from damansara perdana, then turn to puchong, pass through dengkil, then putrajaya and after few kampung narrow road I'll reach.. It show there 55km... Ok.. What to do.. Agent mah..it's part of my job.. Have to do it..

Dunno is my Ferrari too fast or the GPS too slow.. (I was driving average of 140km/h I da highway) I miss 1 turning.. U know how pain it is when u miss a junction in highway? It mean u need to drive another 20km and pay double toll...WTF........ It took me close to 1 hour plus to find the place.. I step down of my car.. God come out and ask me.. "Hey kids.. Wanna shower?" then he start raining.... This time I really dulan d..I hold the umbrella and took photo with my phone.. Just don't care how heavy the rain is.. My shirt is wet, my pant wet.. Even my car interior also wet... Never mind.. U wanna challenge my patient right. I never scare of u.. I AM CHERAS HOT DICK....

The best part is yet to come.. After I took all those photo I think sufficient for me to prepare the report and go back to my car.. It stop raining...

WTF again la... I also dunno how many WTF I use today... I'm still nearby this jungle at 8pm (Cus it start to rain back and I decided to write this blog) now I'm sitting at a quite pretty coffee shop with lake view.. Hahaha.. God this time u lose to me Cus I enjoy my white coffee now... U din knock me down... Muahahahahaha

Thats is.. Hopefully no more WTF for today...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Exit Persiaran Selatan,Kajang,Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment