Friday, February 18, 2011

Kin Kim chili pan mee

Hola...Oh, it's been long time I din update my blog.. Here I am.. The people's champion...Cheras hot dick

As per my previous blog, u must think I gonna post some food review right? Ya u are right, I am going to post some stupid food review again... But oh, this time is some awesome shit... I would bet all the single cent I have in my wallet for how awesome this shop is....

What I going to say today is pan mee.. Chili pan mee.. The super duper awesome donkeylicious chili pan mee. The founder of chili pan mee in Malaysia.. The trend leader.. The "mother" of all chili pan mee.... And it's name is........ Jitco chili pan mee... Nono.. Just joking.. It's call Kin kin chili pan mee.. This is how the shop look like..









I agree they have a funny name.. As usual.. Malaysian are just too lazy to think of any bombastic name... What this shop famous for? 1st for sure is their chili pan mee.. 2nd would be how long u need to Q up at lunch time.. And the last and most awesome one is... How LAN Si is the boss.. (*LAN Si mean "rampant" according to my dictionary) he would just ask u to leave if u can't wait.. Sometime he will scold his staff as well.. The fatty boss really awesome.. I kinda like this candy ass's attitude... He got character man..

Ok.. Let talk bout the location 1st.. It's located in jalan TUnku Abdul Rahman aka jalan TAR, next to chow kit... U need to make a u turn if u come from Jalan Raja laut, (u turn at standard chartered bank), u will pass by few famous agua zone and u will see one pizza hut.. Take the junction right in front of pizza hut.. It's on your left and take the first right after u turn in.. It's located in end of da road.. If u prefer guide by GPS.. Here is your street name, I think the "j" stolen by some drug addict? I guess.. j is too awesome to live with.. For your info, do not simply park your car.. This is hot zone for DBKL and police.. If u don't want to pay RM80 for your lunch.. Better park in proper car park, there is an open space car park within walking distance..



Let talk bout the pan mee.. Why is it so famous? When they serve, they will serve u with a UTONG mee alike mee.. Plain with an egg on it.. Don't just eat like that Cus we are talking bout chili pan mee.. For sure it must serve with chili... If u can't take anything spicy.. Better don't try.. U can just eat like those Japanese without adding chili.. It's just a plain utong mee.. Let talk something bout the chili (it's on your table), for the first time virgin.. I would suggest u don't serve more than 2 scoops, unless u are very confident for your spicy level then u can go for 3 scoops and above... The most awesome man which I know is the spicy contest 2009 champion can only take 4 and half scoop. So u might prove it to me how awesome u are for adding more than 4 scoops.. In my opinion..adding 1 scoop is spicy.. 2 scoop is very spicy but still acceptable. 3 scoop and 4 scoop mean your tongue spicy taste is gone.. 5 scoops above can consider suicide... Don't trust me.. Try it.. I just can't understand why those chili can be so spicy.. U know, the spicy level is spice until u can't talk for the next hours.. I'm serious.. Try it yourself..my max level is 3 scoops and it's my max d... Beside the spicy, there will be some side effect which will happen after next day.. Your ass hole will burn.. Hahahahha.. Its true.. Try it.. Let have a look on this evil chili pan mee




This is how they serve.. Some pork, pan mee and eg.. Justblookmalike UTONG mee..




This is after u mix it with chili.. Yes.. It will turn to dark RED... Challenge yourself.. Bring more tissue to wipe your sweat..





This is the soup come with package... Must drink because it's awesome as well... I love this so much...

Oh damn.. Why I deleted the chili photo.. But never ,nd u all can explore yourself... I can tell u.. U will addict for this pan mee.. Some people can walk for 15min just for this pan mee.. I would say it's a creation from Satan, the devil king.. Just to seduce you guy like how he seduce EVE to taste that sinful "APPLE"

U must mixed the chili and all the ingredient properly before u eat..the first bite.. U will feel your bod temperature starting to heat up and u can't wait to take the 2nd bite... It's just taste so nice with the 40% boil egg and the chili start to prove u how powerful they can be. As per my hot dick's food review experience.. There is no other chili pan mee can fight this one although there are so man trend follower.. Those which show on tv or newspaper.. O NO one can beat them, even their own branch which located near to pandan indah police station.. Opposite steven corner.. I like this shop because this boss actually is English educated.. He always write some funny shit on da wall.. Using marker pen.. It's true.. Too bad I can't take all the photo but I still manage to take one.. Read it yourself




He is just too awesome to write this funny shit.. And u can find more in his shop.. He always update it.. Sometimes he also scold other shop which using his name to cheat customer... Ok, I gtg cus I got next appointment.. Challenge yourself and try this... I really seriously recommend for u to try to shop.. mOne guarantee back warranty...

If you smellllllllllllllllllll.. What Jitco... Is cooking...

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



Location:Lorong Tiong Nam 7,Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment